We manufacture, repair and stock a complete range of high quality mirrors for CO2 laser welding, cutting and engraving systems. We polish and coat optical components for carbon dioxide lasers with 10W to 40kW powers including:
- Replacement optics for laser resonators.
- Fold optics for beam delivery, and laser scanning mirrors.
- Reflective phase retarders for circularly polarising beams.
- Curved mirrors for reflective beam expanders used as laser collimators in flying optic cutting systems.
- Reflectors for all CO2 laser lines 9 - 12 microns wavelength, for high power pulsed TEA lasers and for combinations of CO2 laser and visible wavelength alignment beams.
Whatever reflector is needed, LBP Optics offer the highest quality parts, manufactured in-house in the UK.
We offer a wide choice of optics for CO2 laser applications including Copper and Aluminium mirrors chemically polished to exceptional smoothness and supplied with a wide range of reflective optical coatings.
Designed with industrial applications in mind, our gold coated copper mirrors will carry on working even when dirty or burnt. In a typical CO2 sheet steel cutting laser, our components are working at just 3% of their power handling potential.
We also manufacture curved mirrors for reflective telescopes, cylindrical mirrors for slab discharge lasers, laser shutters, beam dumps, roof prisms, axicons and reflective beam splitters.
We regularly supply internally water cooled mirrors which are particularly convenient, eliminating problems with seals, O rings and leaks.
We can produce mirrors in sizes from 5.0mm up to 150mm+ diameter. Ask us for more information.
We supply thousands of optics every year to laser manufacturers. The reliability and long lifetimes of copper mirrors make them the industry standard.
Hundreds of standard mirrors are stocked for immediate shipment. Custom-made, small volume or prototype laser mirrors are typically available within 6-8 weeks or less.